This accessibility statement applies to lingualis.com:
This site complies with Article 47 of Law no. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
The method used to prepare the declaration was a self-assessment carried out by the group.
The content does not fall within the scope of applicable law
Office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018 may not fully meet all accessibility requirements, even though efforts have been made to ensure compliance for most of them.
You can make comments about accessibility issues, for example:
- Report possible breaches by this website
- Report issues accessing content
- Formulate a query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website via the Contact section.
You can submit:
- A complaint about compliance with accessibility requirements or
- A request for information regarding:
- Contents that are excluded from the scope of current regulations
- Contents that are exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements because they impose a disproportionate burden
In the request for accessibility information, the facts, the reasons and the request for verifying that said request is reasonable and legitimate must be clearly specified.
Complaints and claims concerning the accessibility of information should be made using the contact form on this website. They will be received and processed by Lingualis staff.