Purpose of the process
- To manage your registration as a website user.
- To send you ads from LINGUALIS, if you have expressly authorized it.
Legitimation of processing
Explicit consent and execution of the registration relationship voluntarily accepted.
- You give access to your personal data only to LINGUALIS and the suppliers selected by LINGUALIS.
- Under no circumstances will data be transferred internationally.
- To access your data
- To change your data (to complete or update it)
- To oppose the use of your data
- To delete data
- To transfer your data (to request a copy to transfer it to another company)
- To limit the process of your data
With a copy of your identity card or passport: send you request to LINGUALIS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below you can find more information on the items listed above:
a) Applicable regulations:
Personal data is collected in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (also known as the RGPD).
b) Data controller:
Once your explicit consent has been obtained, the personal data will become part of the LINGUALIS databases, which becomes the entity responsible for the processing of your data.
c) Types of data and purposes for which they will be used:
The data collected will be used to manage your registration as a registered user of the website, as well as to send you commercial communications from LINGUALIS if you have explicitly authorized it, using the box expressly enabled for this purpose.
At any time you can unsubscribe as a registered user, using the means that are included in the section on exercising your rights.
You also have the opportunity to unsubscribe from any commercial communication you receive electronically.
d) Legitimacy of processing:
LINGUALIS has the right to process the data, thanks to the consent you have explicitly given to this effect, by integrating the database of the said company as a registered user of the website.
e) Access to your data by third-party companies:
LINGUALIS may have access to some data because it provides its subsidiaries with certain administrative services related to our IT systems (managed centrally by said company). Under no circumstances will the aforementioned company exploit your data or use it for its own benefit, limiting the processing of the aforementioned data to the purpose indicated in this clause. The aforementioned company also applies the same criteria and has implemented the corresponding security measures to guarantee data security and confidentiality.
On the other hand, LINGUALIS may use the services of external service providers who, due to the provision of these services, may access our databases. This is what the RGPD calls subcontractors. The corresponding contract has been signed with these providers, always to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data for which we are responsible. Under no circumstances do they process data for their own account or for purposes other than those indicated above.
In this respect, please note that under no circumstances will your data be communicated to other companies, nor transferred to third-party companies domiciled in countries that do not offer a protection system comparable to that of Europe, unless expressly authorized by the user or required by law.
LINGUALIS will not use the data for purposes that is not compatible with the stated purposes, unless required by law or authorized by the user.
f) Retention periods:
Personal data will be kept for the duration of the relationship with LINGUALIS, unless the user objects at any time using the means of exercising his/her rights described in the following section and in the section at the beginning of this policy.
The duly blocked data may also be kept for the purpose of being made available to public authorities, judges and courts for the examination, where appropriate, of any liabilities arising from the processing, but only during the limitation period for such liabilities.
g) Exercise of rights by users:
You can exercise your rights:
- Access (to access your data and the purposes for which LINGUALIS processes it)
- Change (to complete or update any inaccurate or incomplete personal data)
- Oppose (to stop processing personal data)
- Delete (to delete said data)
- Transfer (to receive a copy of the data to transfer it to another company)
- Limit (to process the data in a limited way based on owner’s choices)
- Cancel the consent given for the sending of commercial communications
- Cancel the consent given for the processing of your data, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the cancellation
By sending a message to email@example.com, with a copy of your ID or passport, LINGUALIS will respond to any query related to the processing of your personal data.
h) Complaints to the authorities:
You may file a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority of the European Union country in which you reside or the country in which said data protection law has been violated.
In Spain, the competent authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
In France, the competent authority is the CNIL.